Hilde competed in the show ring in Markham, Ontario over the weekend and although she did not get any points, she did very well in the ring. She ended up with 2 second places in the Open Bitch Category. Here she is on the grooming table after her final tweaking by groomer/breeder/friend/mother bird Lori Elvin at Dinsdale SS. I think she looks amazing. There are many many things to learn about showing and I am still in Kindergarden.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Hilde Gets Ready for the Show Ring
Hilde competed in the show ring in Markham, Ontario over the weekend and although she did not get any points, she did very well in the ring. She ended up with 2 second places in the Open Bitch Category. Here she is on the grooming table after her final tweaking by groomer/breeder/friend/mother bird Lori Elvin at Dinsdale SS. I think she looks amazing. There are many many things to learn about showing and I am still in Kindergarden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You were in Markham and you didn't let me know!?!
Sorry Andrea, I was somewhat self absorbed. It was our first show away from mother bird. Lori could not make it due to pups arriving so we were on our own. Interesting toilets in that building!! Very progressive.
Where was it held?
It was at the Markham Fair Ground way way way North. Nice spot.
Oh you are funny!! Markham Fairground is less than 10 minutes from us and not even what I consider "north". I go another 20 minutes north for classes in the winter... ;) Oh, ya, and the cottage is another 2 hours north past that...
HEY....
I thought I was winning hands down in the "Open Bitch" category...
*miffed*
:-)
Beautiful pic Btw
Oh Heather, Don't worry, you will always be the head bitch. Please don't feel threatened by a wee bit of competition.
GORGEOUS pics of Austria. I am extremely envious. Nice of Gpa to join you. I bet the kids were exhausted, and you too after lugging the toboggan around in the deep snow.
Post a Comment