

Michael and the kids have been having the never ending camping trip in our living room. With the extremely long winter in Canada this year, they like the change of scenery. The schnauzers are also enjoying a wee lay down in front of the fire. Unfortunately for Hugo and Herriot, I chose the day before the temperature went down to -25 to clip their fur coats.
6 comments:
This looks like lots of fun and a very happy lot.
Hi There,
Yes I hear it has been particularly gross and COLD....
BRR!
(Someone even told me the worst winter on record...like EVER!
Is it true?
Ugh and Booyah!
I am shivery just thinking of it.
I need to find a standard schnauzer to get to know. They sure are cute and cozy looking!
Nomad, yes, this is the snowiest (is that a word?) winter I can ever remember. The temp is not too bad, -9 right now, but I think we are all ready for spring. We are heading to NYC for a wee March break holiday, hoping it will be a bit warmer and less snowy.
Julie, Schnauzer's are incredibly cuddly, nice for this long Canadian winter.
Julie, I just went on your blog link and could not figure out how to post on your blog. I cannot believe it is the same month here as where you are. WOW your flowers and scenery are amazing. Your Giants are fantastic too. I have never seen a Giant S and P in real life, only in photos. It seems to be all blacks here in Ontario.I just love to see your family of giants lounging around. It is just like my crew of standards.
Thanks for posting!!
Patti
Eli says that he would like to join that "Camp Out" as it has been a loooong winter in the Maritimes as well and that sleeping with buddies looks like fun! All the best to Sis!
Post a Comment